April 1st Update
WorkStaffing has updated our Health Questionnaire to reflect new information and guidelines. Team members and clients are extremely diligent in screening practices of our on-site staff. Safety is at the upmost importance during this time. With that said, we have provided resources and important links relating to Covid-19.
Covid-19 Procedures and Resources
- Iowa Residents
- State of Iowa Resource Website
- Pott County Emergency Management Agency Website
- If you are feeling symptoms and are a resident of Pottawattamie County?
- Methodist Health System Hotline: 402-815-SICK (7425).
- CHI Health Online Tool: chihealth.com
- Pottawattamie County Hotline: 712-890-5368 or 712-890-5369
- United Way Hotline: Dial 2-1-1
- Nebraska Residents
- State of Nebraska Resources
- Douglas County
- If you are feeling symptoms and are a resident of Douglas County
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Screening and Testing Information.pdf (at low to zero cost)
- Council Bluffs
- Omaha and Surrounding Areas
Please be safe and stay informed. Updates will be provided soon.
March 13th Update